Becoming a client of Forsyth Barr
How to join:
The process may be slightly different depending on the kind of service that suits you best, and your situation (an individual or joint account vs. a Trust for example).
- If you are an individual, ready to invest, you can get started online in the section below.
- If you want to invest on behalf of a trust, charity, company or similar please use the form at the bottom of this page.
- If you want to make an enquiry please use the form at the bottom of this page.
Sign up as an Individual
If you meet the following criteria:
- Over the age of 18
- Individual wanting to set up a personal or joint account
- Live in New Zealand (NZ tax resident)
You can fast-track sign up online by clicking the "Get Started" button below.
You'll need to have this information handy:
- Your IRD number
- A photo/scan of your ID (NZ drivers license or passport)
- A photo/scan of your nominated NZ bank account with number, name, and address (bank statement)
- A photo/scan for proof of address (utility, phone, insurance bill or government letter)